Sunday, March 2, 2008

2/27 - 3/2 Artists of the Week

www.theircircularlife.it/frameset
I really like this flash website because I enjoyed being able to go through each setting and feeling as if I could actually experience what was going on without even being there. I also liked being able to control the speed in which the flash played, I thought that was really creative and a really good way to engaging the viewer into the flash. Also, I think the sound really helped in portraying what the actual scene is like. Even though it is something common what we hear everyday, it really adds to the flash and makes it complete which I really liked.

www.thehalcyonhours.com
While I liked all of them, I especially like 7am, 2pm, 8pm, and 10pm. I really liked 7am for it's simplicity, same reason I liked 8pm, it just seemed very peaceful, elegant and beautiful. I thought that it was really peaceful and really captures what it is like at 7am for many people. 2pm and 10 pm, I liked for the same reason. At first, I thought it was very general but as the pictures on the wall came to life, it really made me like it more.

www.shiver.tv
I simply just enjoyed how this flash brings music and art together.

No comments: